Tuesday, June 22, 2010

EasyTone Review


Ok so here’s my official review of the Reebok EasyTone shoes I purchased a month ago.

They are a great walking shoe, comfortable and easy to wear. They are not as awkward as I had anticipated. The instability you experience is what Reebok says is equal to walking on sand. I have to agree. It didn’t take long to get used to, just a walk to and from work. Now I only notice an ankle wobble on occasion.

I know I bought them for the toning capability but at the moment I can’t comment on whether or not I notice a difference. I have too many things going on with my bun and thigh area to really say anything. I’m still content with them despite that.

I will pass on to you what I read about the EasyTone shoes from Reebok… They are strictly a walking shoe, not made for running or jogging . You would be wasting your money if you bought them for a gym shoe. You will get no benefit from them unless you’re walking in them. I bought them because I knew this going in. Work is a little over a kilometer and a half from where Chris lives in Chilliwack and I walk to the gym along the same route. I also anticipate using them when I return to school in the fall (yay dog walking).

Overall I’m happy with my purchase, which totaled over $120 after taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment